Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ode to Louisiana Roads

LA roads if you were on fire and I couldn't find a restroom, I would piss myself before I would help you put that fire out. LA roads, if you were my long lost brother I would spit in your eye before I would kiss your cheek. LA roads, if you were the last woman on earth, and I was the last man, I wouldn't give the human race a snowballs chance in hell.

That being said, I have to quote Mistah Paul in Washington LA, "We got worse roads but better drivers."

You know what, he's right.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Too funny. Karen kept reading this over, laughing each time.

RatnSpiker2dancingguineapigs said...

Aha! I finally made some time figure out facebook and google so that I could leave my own comments for you.

I'm so proud of you boy, and what a grand writer you are. I keep reading this one entry . . . and it makes me LOL EVERY time!

GREAT WRITING!
Love ya, Karen

Lady of the Woods said...

I felt the same way about those roads when I drove across LA in '92 only I failed to express it near as colorfully & convincingly as you.